My very first signing was a blast! I loved it, had so much fun, and can't wait until the next one. It was so great to meet everyone. Thank you to everyone who stopped by my and Mary's table.
To be a writer, I sure do feel like I don't know what to say. Maybe I'll think of something better later. For now, let me share some pictures and a list of what I learned, in no particular order.
- Readers are even nicer and sweeter in person. I want to meet everyone!
- Hockey fans are awesome. I met some Wild fans, Penguins fans, and Chicago fans.
- Hearing people come up to me and say, "Bubbles," made me way too happy.
- Knoxville has a humongous Wal-Mart.
- I'm a bit of a stalker. (See picture on the right of Amy and Rick Miles. I took that from my table, just because.)
-While we're talking about them, Amy and Rick Miles are super nice and both are hilarious. The entire Miles family is simply adorable.
- My mom is a stalker too. She was sneaky when taking some pictures of the models.
- My mom having to wear a badge that says, "Assistant to Lindsay Paige" was so much fun!
- I love Mary Smith so much. One of these days, we will live next door to one another.
- I will never think of Georgia without thinking of Mary. She, Bailey, and my mom know what I'm talking about.
- Mary is a total wimp to pain. I learned this when we got our tattoos. She's still amazing, though.
- Bailey Ardisone is so sweet.
- Mary and Bailey together is a ridiculous combo of niceness and awesomeness.
- Felicia Tatum cracks me up. She's too funny.
- Fran Veal is so nice.
- I'm really bad at recap posts. I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton of stuff, but at least you have a glimpse of how things went. I can't wait until my next one, which will be in 2015. Keep an eye on the schedule for more info to be posted at a later date.
Thank you again to everyone I met for being awesome and nice and amazing and a whole bunch of other good adjectives. Thank you to Kathy who put together this amazing event and to all the readers for coming out and making my first signing a fantastic one. Until next time!